11/16/2021 0 Comments
SAS Data Integration Developer certification questions and exam summary helps you to get focused on the exam. This guide also helps you to be on A00-260 exam track to get certified with good score in the final exam.
SAS Data Integration Developer (A00-260) Certification Summary
SAS Data Integration Developer (A00-260) Certification Exam Syllabus
● Define the architecture of the platform for SAS Business Analytics.
● Describe the available interfaces including:
○ SAS Data Integration Studio
○ DataFlux Data Management Studio
● Define the change management feature of SAS Data Integration Studio.
● Discuss the DataFlux Data Management Server.
Creating Metadata for Source and Target Data
● Define administrative tasks to be performed for SAS Data Integration Studio.
● Describe the New Library Wizard.
● Use Register Tables wizard to register source data.
○ Use Register Tables wizard to register metadata for a Microsoft Access database table using ODBC.
● Use Register Tables wizard to register metadata for a Microsoft Access database table using ODBC.
● Register metadata for a comma-delimited external file.
● Import and Export Metadata.
○ Discuss SAS packages.
○ Discuss importing and exporting of relational metadata.
Creating Metadata for Target Data and Jobs
● Describe features of the New Table wizard.
● Discuss components of Join's Designer window including:
○ Navigate pane
○ SQL clauses pane
○ Tables pane
○ Properties pane
● Investigate mapping and propagation.
● Work with performance statistics.
○ Enable/disable performance statistics.
○ Be able to view performance statistics.
● Generate reports on metadata for tables and jobs.
● Define Impact and Reverse Impact Analysis.
● Import SAS code.
○ Import macro-based SAS code.
Working with Transformations
● Discuss and use the Extract and Summary Statistics transformation.
● Discuss and use the Loop transformations.
○ Iterate a job.
○ Iterate a transformation.
● Investigate where status handling is available.
● Explain the functionality of the Data Validation transformation.
○ Identify and configure the three types of validations.
○ Configure an error table and an exception table for data validation.
● Discuss and use the Rank, Transpose, Append, List and Sort transformations.
● Discuss and use the Apply Lookup Standardization transformation.
● Discuss and use the Compare Tables transformation.
● Discuss and use transformations in the SQL grouping of transformations.
● Apply and use the Standardize with Definition transformation.
Working with Tables and the Table Loader Transformation
● Discuss reasons to use the Table Loader transformation.
● Discuss various load styles provided by the Table Loader transformation.
● Discuss various types of keys and how to define in SAS Data Integration Studio.
● Discuss indexes and how to define in SAS Data Integration Studio.
● Discuss Table Loader options for keys and indexes.
● Discuss the Bulk Table Loader transformation.
● Discuss and use the components of the Join’s Designer Window related to in database processing.
Working with Slowly Changing Dimensions
● List the functions of the SCD Type 2 transformation.
● Define keys. (business, surrogate, and retained)
● Detect and track changes.
● Discuss the Lookup transformation.
● Discuss the SCD Type 1 Loader.
Defining Generated Transformations
● Define SAS code transformation templates.
● Create a custom transformation
● Discuss the types of job deployment available for SAS Data Integration Studio Jobs.
● Provide an overview of the scheduling process.
● Discuss the types of scheduling servers.
● Discuss the Schedule Manager in SAS Management Console.
● Discuss batch servers.
● Describe deployment of SAS Data Integration Studio jobs as a SAS Stored Process.
In Database Processing
● Define indatabase processing
○ List benefits of in-database processing
● Enable in-database processing.
● Define and discuss ELT methods
● Use a DBMS function in a SAS DI job
SAS Data Integration Developer (A00-260) Certification Questions
01. Assume that you have completed the Register Tables wizard in SAS Data Integration Studio. Which statement is true?
a) The physical table(s) selected are copied to the application server specified in the library.
b) The physical table(s) selected are copied to the SAS Folders location specified in the wizard.
c) Metadata for the physical table(s) selected is stored on the application server specified in the library.
d) Metadata for the physical table(s) selected is stored in the SAS Folders location specified in the wizard.
02. In SAS Data Integration Studio, a business key can be defined in the properties of which transformation?
a) Data Validation
b) SQL Join
d) SCD Type 2 Loader
03. Within SAS Data Integration Studio's Table Loader transformation, which load style choice does NOT exist?
a) Delete where
b) Append to Existing
04. Which products are needed on the local host in order to access data from an MS Access Database using an ODBC Data Source name?
a) SAS/ACCESS interface to DSN
b) SAS/ACCESS interface to ODBC
c) SAS/ACCESS interface to MDB
d) SAS/ACCESS interface to PC Files
05. Which SAS Data Integration Studio reports, generated as external files, can be stored as document objects within metadata?
a) only job reports
b) only table reports
c) both job reports and table reports
d) No reports can be stored as document objects.
06. Which statement is true regarding external files?
a) External file objects are accessed with SAS INFILE and FILE statements.
b) External files contain only one record per line.
c) External files can be used as input but not as outputs in SAS Data Integration Studio jobs.
d) SAS can only work with Blank, Comma, Semicolon and Tab as delimiters in external files.
07. Within SAS Data Integration Studio's SQL Join transformation, the option to turn on debug is located in which Properties pane?
a) Select Properties
b) Create Properties
c) SQL Join Properties
d) Job Properties
08. You want to register an external file with the following structure: first line contains Customer First and Last Name second line is address1 third line is address 2 fourth line contains the phone number What action should you take to read this file?
a) Use the New User Written External File wizard.
b) Use the New Fixed Width External File wizard.
c) Use the New Delimited External File wizard.
d) Use the New COBOL Copybook wizard.
09. Which of the following servers is NOT a part of the platform for SAS Business Analytics server tier?
a) SAS Metadata Server
b) SAS Workspace Server
c) SAS/CONNECT Server
d) SAS Content Server
10. You want to create a job to extract only the rows that contain information about female employees from a table that contains information about both male and female employees.The new table should have observations in ascending order of age. Refer to the job flow diagram in the exhibit.
Where would you set the options to filter and sort the data?
a) Where tab and Group By tab
b) Where tab and Order By tab
c) Where tab and Parameters tab
d) Group By tab and Parameters tab
Question: 01: Answer: d
Question: 02: Answer: d
Question: 03: Answer: a
Question: 04: Answer: b
Question: 05: Answer: c
Question: 06: Answer: a
Question: 07: Answer: c
Question: 08: Answer: a
Question: 09: Answer: d
Question: 10: Answer: b
How to Register for SAS Data Integration Developer Certification Exam?
Visit site for Register SAS Data Integration Developer Certification Exam.