11/29/2021 0 Comments
SAS Visual Business Analytics certification questions and exam summary helps you to get focused on the exam. This guide also helps you to be on A00-278 exam track to get certified with good score in the final exam.
SAS Visual Business Analytics (A00-278) Certification Summary
SAS Visual Business Analytics (A00-278) Certification Exam Syllabus
01.Data Sources and Data Items (29%)
Import data into SAS Visual Analytics
- Import local data
- Import server data (Oracle, Hadoop, SAS)
- Import social media data
- Differentiate between local, server, and social media data imports
Examine, modify, and create data items
- Create and use parameterized data items
- Examine data item properties and measure details
- Change data item properties
- Create custom sorts
- Create distinct counts
- Create aggregated measures
- Create calculated items
- Create hierarchies
- Create custom categories
Select and work with data sources
- Work with multiple data sources
- Change data sources
- Refresh data sources
02. Analyzing Data (21%)
Create, modify, and interpret automatic chart objects for analyzing data
- Identify the options available in an automatic chart
Create, modify, and interpret graph and table objects for analyzing data
- Work with list table object
- Work with crosstab object
- Work with bar chart object
- Work with line chart object
- Work with scatter plot object
- Work with bubble plot object
- Work with histogram object
- Work with box plot object
- Work with heat map object
- Work with geo map object
- Work with treemap object
- Work with correlation matrix object
- Work with bubble change plot object
- Work with time series plot object
Create, modify, and interpret data analysis using report objects (i.e. adding fit lines, forecasting, network, path and text analysis objects, etc.)
- Add fit lines to scatter plot and heat map object
- Work with forecasting object
- Work with network analysis object
- Work with path analysis object
- Work with text analytics object
Interact with objects for analyzing data
- Control appearance of objects (options, ranks, display rules, sorting, etc.)
- Use filters on data source and objects
- Export data and images from objects
03. Building Reports (50%)
Create and modify list tables and crosstabs to build a report
- Create and modify list tables
- Create table display rules
- Add sparklines
- Create and modify crosstabs
- Manipulate columns
- Change options for tables and crosstabs
- Create hierarchies from a crosstab
- Create and modify display rules
Create and modify graphs to build a report
- Create and modify bar charts, targeted bar charts, waterfall charts
- Create and modify pie charts
- Create and modify line charts
- Create and modify scatter plots
- Create and modify time series plots
- Create and modify bubble plots
- Create and modify treemap
- Create and modify dual axis charts
- Create and modify key values
- Create and modify word cloud
- Create and modify butterfly chart
- Adjust options for graphs
- Create and modify geography maps
- Create and modify gauges
Create and modify controls, containers, and content to build a report
- Place report objects in containers
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate container (stacking, prompt, etc.)
- Add text report objects
- Include dynamic text in a text object
- Add image report objects
- Add controls to reports
- Given a scenario, apply the proper controls
Design a report using pages and layouts
- Layout the report and pages
- Move, duplicate, and change report objects
- Create and work with pages
- Modify report options
Add actions, filters, ranks and alerts to reports
- Add actions within page
- Add links to other reports
- Add external links
- Add filters and ranks to report objects
- Add page prompts and report prompts
- Add actions to reports
- Work with parameters
Share and print reports
- Distribute reports
- Print reports
- Email reports
SAS Visual Business Analytics (A00-278) Certification Questions
01. Which option is NOT found in the File Specifications section when importing a delimited text file?
a) Specify the input file delimiter.
b) Specify the number of scanned rows.
c) Specify the range of imported rows and columns.
d) Specify the source encoding.
02. Which statements pertaining to multiple data sources in a report are TRUE?
a) Different objects on a page can use data items from either data source in their roles.
b) A report prompt can be applied to different data sources if the prompted data item can be mapped between the data sources.
c) A data source filter on one of the data sources can be applied to all data sources through data actions.
d) Cardinality thresholds for a report limit the number of rows processed in each of the data sources
03. Which statement is TRUE about report alerts?
a) Alert notifications can be sent to subscribers via email.
b) Alert notifications are only sent to the user that created the alert.
c) Alert notifications are only sent when the report is open.
d) Alerts can be set on an individual object and the entire report.
04. Which object supports adding a sparkline?
b) Time series plot
c) Line chart
d) List table
05. Which part of the user interface allows you to change the classification of a measure data item?
a) You cannot change the classification of a measure data item.
b) Right-click the data item in the Data pane and select Convert to category.
c) Select Options in the Data pane and select Change classification.
d) Use the Category role in the Roles pane.
06. Which statement is TRUE when importing Microsoft Office Access files into SAS Visual Analytics?
a) All selected tables are imported.
b) You can import one table at a time.
c) You cannot import Microsoft Access files.
d) All tables are imported.
07. What type of data items are required to create a dual axis bar-line chart?
a) one category and one measure
b) two categories
c) two measures
d) one category and two measures
08. Which option CANNOT be added to a scatter plot or heat map?
09. A content developer creates a display rule for a crosstab. What changes can the display rule apply to the crosstab?
a) Rows can be color highlighted.
b) Individual cells can be color highlighted.
c) The brightness of the crosstab can be changed.
d) The crosstab can be hidden if no results are returned by the display rule.
10. How can a report designer create a page in a report that is not visible to the end user?
a) Right-click the page name and select Hide Page.
b) Remove all interactions from the pages.
c) Edit the page authorizations and deny Read access.
d) Change the foreground page color to white.
Question: 01: Answer: c
Question: 02: Answer: a, b
Question: 03: Answer: a
Question: 04: Answer: d
Question: 05: Answer: b
Question: 06: Answer: c
Question: 07: Answer: d
Question: 08: Answer: d
Question: 09: Answer: b
Question: 10: Answer: a
How to Register for SAS Visual Business Analytics Certification Exam?
Visit site for Register SAS Visual Business Analytics Certification Exam.