SAS has gone on to develop a consecutive customer base in the banking and pharmaceutical industries, as well as in academia and at various agencies at all levels of government. Today, SAS is a leader in business analytics, data warehousing, and data mining. SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS 9 (A00-280) certifications, along with required exams and costs, are described in more detail in the following sections.
In this article, you get outline preparation options, steps, and recommendations that should improve your chances of success. This list can't be all-encompassing because programs and credential requirements vary. If you follow these steps and choose the activities and exercises that resonate with you and fit your learning and testing style, you will significantly increase your chances of passing the SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programming exam.
How to Begin Your Preparation for SAS A00-280 Certification Exam?
● Choose SAS Certification Right for you: Is SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programming (A00-280) certification right for me? Do I meet the recommended experience and training level? If not, how do I get there? Is this credential for me? Should I try to gain the knowledge and experience to earn this credential and does it help me in my career path? If your heart isn't in it, you'll have a harder time mastering the material.
● Perform a Self-assessment: Be honest with yourself. What are your strengths and weaknesses as it relates to the list of exam topics? This will help more in determining where to focus your attention while devising a preparation plan.
● Make a Plan: Think about how you learn. How your brain wants to learn. But more importantly, how does one go from learning something to move it to long-term memory for the future application.
All things you need to know about the SAS A00-280 exam
● Exam Details:
○ Exam Name: SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS 9
○ Exam code: A00-280
○ Exam Duration: 180 minutes
○ Exam Questions: 95-100
○ Passing Score: 70%
○ Exam Price: $180 (USD)
○ Topics for an Exam: Click Here.
Steps to Prepare for SAS A00-280 Exam
Draft out a path for the preparation of SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS 9. Make sure that you stick to this path to score well in the exam. Here are the steps that will help you:
● Go through the syllabus of the SAS A00-280 exam. Prepare a study plan based on the time duration that you have until the actual exam date.
● You need to study every topic of SAS A00-280 from the study guide, in detail.
● SAS Clinical Trials Programming exams are known for asking scenario-based questions. Hence, while you are preparing, try to relate every concept with the real-time business scenario. This will not only help you in answering the question better but will also help you expand your knowledge.
● To get a better grip on the topics, you need to perform the exercises for all the topics with the system.
● Solving exam-oriented SAS A00-280 sample questions helps a lot. They are readily available on the internet.
● Subscribe for premium practice tests for A00-280. These tests have questions close to the actual exams and an ambiance that makes you feel that you are giving the real exam.
● To ace the exam, identify your weak areas at the end of every practice test. Refer SAS A00-280 study material for respective topics.
● Attempting SAS A00-280 practice tests time and again helps you score better than every previous attempt.
● Every attempt at SAS A00-280 practice test is reading for you. Try to score better every time. This will guide you to your desired target in SAS 9.
Resources to Preparation for SAS Clinical Trials Programming Certification Study Guides:
First, make sure it's a publication authorized by the program. Find a study guide developed by experts approved by the test sponsor organization. Remember, no silver bullets or magic diet pill, but when used with other materials study guides can be extremely useful for exam preparation.
Training and Books:
The SAS Training and Books webpage provides links to certification prep books, training courses, eLearning opportunities SAS also offers sample exam questions and training software may be obtained through the SAS University Edition. SAS training can be pricey, depending on factors such as delivery method and class length.
○ SAS Programming 1: Essentials
○ SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques
○ SAS Macro Language 1: Essentials
○ SAS Report Writing 1: Essentials
○ Statistics 1: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression
○ SAS Programming in the Pharmaceutical Industry
○ Clinical Trials: A Practical Guide to Design, Analysis, and Reporting
○ Introducing the CDISC Standards: New Efficiencies for Medical Research
○ Validating Clinical Trial Data Reporting with SAS
○ Implementing CDISC Using SAS: An End-to-End Guide
Practice exams for SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS 9 can help you to learn or remember how to test and get used to questioning formats, etc. All questions are put through a formal process to assure they are accurate and relevant. Don't overthink them. Think to yourself while completing the practice exam. What are they really getting at here? We are not trying to trick you! This experience goes a long way.
Hey, they're free. Sample questions for SAS Clinical Trials Programming can help, like the practice exams, and if your budget is tight, they are often free. You don't get the full experience (timers, feedback, etc.) but it will help you see what to expect.
For more details on Certification:
Please read below blogs for more information on certification.
● SAS CLINICAL TRIALS PROGRAMMING CERTIFICATION: INCREASE YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL
How to Register for the SAS A00-280 Certification?
● Registration for an SAS Clinical Trials Programming: Pearson VUE.
SAS certification can pay off quickly. Achieving a SAS A00-280 credential and working for SAS is a smart career move for anyone with programming chops and a desire for longevity with a single company.
Leave a Reply.